With CMO’s faced with ever increasing pressures on their budgets and to get more for less, the requirement to work closely with your Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is ever more important. In this guide we look at ways to work even more closely with finance to ensure goals are aligned and budgets maximized for the best results, ensuring CFO’s don’t just have a view of cutting marketing investment all the time.
In this guide we cover 5 ways to secure further marketing investment from your CFO including;
- Understanding how value is created
- Accepting accountability for the metrics that signify value creation
- Using the language of value creation
- Growing the understanding of value creation in your marketing team
- Creating a mindset based on evidence
Discover more by downloading the full guide here.