How to work more effectively with creative agencies – workshop
2019 workshop series
Whether you’re looking to refresh or perfect your understanding of the briefing process, this 90 minute interactive workshop will teach you everything you need to know to get the most out of your creative agency.
- What stage to engage the creative agency
- How the brief should happen and what to include
- Understanding different types of brief: “the brief for the Sistine Chapel” exercise
- Reviewing live ads and asking “what was the brief?”
- Working through a mock brief together looking at audience personas, insight gathering, proposition development and tone of voice.
Meet our experts hosting the session
Paul Waters, Account Director, APS Group
Paul has over a decade’s experience in client services within design and communications agencies. With a master’s degree in brand development, he brings a strategic approach to creative problem solving and loves nothing more than helping his clients to make molehills out of mountains and see real results.
Abi Davidson, Head of Copy, APS Group
From TV and radio adverts to social and direct marketing, Abi has spent the last 10 years coming up with ideas that engage audiences, and words that persuade them. With experience across numerous industries -including travel, healthcare, charity, retail, fashion, sport and insurance -she offers a dynamic and creative approach to brand positioning and tone of voice for our clients.