How to work more effectively with creative agencies – workshop
2019 workshop series
Whether you’re looking to refresh or perfect your understanding of the briefing process, this 90 minute interactive workshop will teach you everything you need to know to get the most out of your creative agency.
We’ll run through at which stage you need to involve the creative team in your process, the key criteria for a fool proof brief and how audience personas, proposition development and tone of voice can affect the final outcome.
- What stage to engage the creative agency
- How the brief should happen and what to include
- Understanding different types of brief: “the brief for the Sistine Chapel” exercise
- Reviewing live ads and asking “what was the brief?”
- Working through a mock brief together looking at audience personas, insight gathering, proposition development and tone of voice.
Who should attend?
Marketing experts who want a slicker, more efficient way to work with their creative agency.