How to make your print sustainable – workshop
2019 workshop series
Print sustainability has become more important than ever, with audiences trusting brands to be “doing their part” in promoting an environmentally sustainable business.
During this 90 minute workshop, we’ll be sharing the wider facts surrounding print sustainability and how to bring it in line with your brand’s purpose. We’ll be teaching you everything you need to know about the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and how promoting the logo in your comms can benefit your marketing.
- The sustainable lifecycle of print
- All about FSC and what it means
- How to showcase sustainability in your print and bring it in line with your brand’s purpose
- How are other brands doing it, using Co-op and BBC as examples
- Future sustainability trends to watch out for
This workshop is a great one for marketers and procurement professionals who are looking to widen their sustainability knowledge.