An introduction to print – workshop
2019 workshop series
Discover the possibilities of print and how this timeless medium can help you strengthen your next campaign or product launch. During this 90 minute interactive workshop, we’ll teach you everything from what key elements to include in the briefing process and how to get the most from your account management team ensuring that you’re getting the best possible results and the new technologies that could inspire your future marketing toolkit.
- A run through of the print process and how to perfect your print briefs
- Testing your skills during a breakout session
- Jargon-busting print terminology
- Materials, colours…what should you be thinking about
- New trends and techniques
Who should attend?Marketing and procurement professionals who are curious about the possibilities of print.
Here’s what past attendees thought:
“I found it a really useful day and thoroughly enjoyable. It completely opened my eyes to how much is involved when sending something to print and has given me a deeper appreciation for the work the guys at APS do.” – Marketing Co-Ordinator, Co-op Funeralcare