Terms & conditions
Across our business, we will only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, for example, to provide service and support, and share product, service and company news and offerings with you. We do not sell your personal information. We only share your personal data outside APS Group with your consent, as required by law or to protect APS Group, its customers, or the public, or with companies that help APS Group fulfil its obligations with you, and then only with partners who share APS Group’s commitment to protecting your privacy and data. At any time you may contact APS Group with any privacy questions or concerns you may have. You also may ask at any time to see the personal data you have given us and request correction or deletion. We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes.
- Neither the Website nor any element thereof, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, or other materials, may be copied, posted, transmitted, or redistributed, except that you may download one copy of such materials to your individual computer for your personal and non-commercial use only. All copyright and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials must be preserved without alteration or modification. With respect to any software downloaded by you from the Web site, such software, and all elements thereof, are licensed to you by APS Group for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify or prepare derivative works based upon the Website, or any element thereof (including software), and you may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to access the source code to any software downloaded from the Website.
- Whilst APS Group uses reasonable efforts to control quality, the Website and all elements thereof are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. APS Group disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. APS Group does not warrant that the Website is non-infringing in respect of third party rights, that the Website will operate or perform in a manner that is uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Web site or host server will be maintained free of viruses or other harmful code. APS Group makes no warranties that the information presented on the Website is current, up to date, or accurate. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- This Website is maintained and presented by APS Group from within the European Union, and makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use anywhere outside the United Kingdom.
- Under no circumstances and regardless of legal theory, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, will APS Group be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, however caused and regardless of character, including without limitation, any damages relating to lost data, computer failure or malfunctioning, or otherwise. The foregoing shall not limit APS Group’s liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by its negligence but shall otherwise be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You agree to this allocation of risk in relation to your use of the Website.
- The copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights in and to the Website and its contents are owned by APS Group or its licensors and may not be used or reproduced except in the manner set out in this notice. All rights not expressly licensed hereunder are reserved by APS Group.
When you visit the APS Group corporate website via the internet in order to assist you with your web browsing experience, especially when revisiting our website, the site will sometimes place a small amount of information on your device, for example, your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. These include small files known as ‘cookies’. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve your web browsing experience by, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you do not have to give the same information several times during one task or browsing sessions
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you do not need to do it for every web page you visit
- Analysing anonymous data to help us understand how people interact with the website so we can make improvements and to assist us in developing the website in an informed way for our online users
Read more about the individual cookies we use and how to disable them.